I confirm the Tomboy plug-in is the likely problem. I can work for days
without crash without this plug-in, but crashes occur every half-hour or
so with the Tomboy plug-in activated.

And I confirm this crashes occur with the error message in the bug-
description. "Message body length mismatch: 16064 of expected 64291 ..."

** Also affects: do-plugins

** Summary changed:

- Can't launch gnome-do in ubuntu 8.10 beta
+ Tomboy plug-in make gnome-do crash in ubuntu 8.10

** Tags added: crash plugin

--
Tomboy plug-in make gnome-do crash in ubuntu 8.10
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/283573