Public bug reported:

Situation:
Fresh Jaunty intallation
gnome-do and plugins 0.8.1.3-0ubuntu2 from repo
http://ppa.launchpad.net/globalmenu-team/ppa/ubuntu
Internet connection working

Steps:
1) Enable the Google calculator plug in
2) Type super + space
3) Type any expression (i.e. 10+2) and select Google calculator
The result is "Google calculator cannot evaluate the expression..."

It used to work in Intrepid for a long while, then suddenly stopped working
from either work place and home.
I then decided to perform a fresh installation of Jaunty yesterday, but the
plug in is still not working.

If I open up Firefox and in the search box I type "10+2" it takes me to
google calculator page and correctly shows me the result (12)

** Affects: do-plugins

--
Google Calculator not working
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/366586