*** Democracies Online Newswire -  http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***
* Future of E-Democracy - http://publicus.net/articles/future.html *

For all the new DO-WIRE subscribers in the DC area I thought I'd pass
this on about a social event tonight.  This event is unique because
people talk about what's new with online politics across party lines.

Be sure to tell those you meet there to jump on DO-WIRE if they
haven't heard of it <http://www.e-democracy.org/do>.

Steven Clift
Democracies Online

P.S. If you are in MN next Tuesday you can attend the E-Democracy
Breakfast Club or our evening planning meeting for
E-Democracy 2002 <http://www.e-democracy.org/2002> that evening.

See:
http://www.nphaho.org

nphaho (en-pee-ha-ho) newsletter
A must-attend event for the political digerati of Washington since
1997!

NPHaHo FEBRUARY 6 HAPPY HOUR

See your old friends, meet some new friends, network and enjoy a
cocktail. Think of it this way: Why would you not go?

When:Wednesday, February 6, 2002, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Where:Felix Spy Lounge, 2406 18th Street, N.W., between Belmont and
Columbia(202) 48-FELIX

(Metro to Red Line Woodley Park, take Woodley across bridge to 18th
St.)

Drink Specials: Yes
Event Sponsor: Get Chase Haddix a Job Foundation, Est. December,
2001 -- "There Is a Better Way."

Upcoming NPHaHo Events

Early April     Coming soon     Sponsored by Ken Deutch of Issue Dynamics

May     Coming soon     Sponsored by Caryn Pawliger of the Public Affairs
Council (Internet conference)

Early June      Coming soon     Sponsored by Kevin Rooney of Capitol
Advantage

July 18th       Old Glory in Georgetown         Sponsored by Brent Parrish from
Grassroots Enterprise.

Early September         Coming soon     Sponsored by Chris Krackeler of
GetActive.

Halloween NPHAHO        Coming soon     Sponsored by Chris Casey of Casey.com.

Holiday NPHAHO, late November   Coming soon     Hosted by your NPHAHO
instigators, Laura Dove and Shabbir Safdar!

^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To unsubscribe instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***