Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:35:04 -0500
From: "Stuart W. Shulman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: To: Geneva-based scholars and e-Government officials
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

***This post is only intended only for Geneva-based scholars and
e-Government officials***

August 5-9, 2002 I will be in Geneva, Switzerland conducting research
at the UN and ITU. My work concerns:

1) Digital Divide and Citizenship
2) e-Rulemaking (e-consultation on proposed regulation)
3) Integrating science and public values in environmental decision-
making

I would like to invite any Geneva-based scholars or e-Government
officials to meet informally to discuss any or all of these issues
over a coffee or better yet a pint of ale. Please reply to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Some background information is available at:
http://www.drake.edu/artsci/faculty/sshulman/NSF/research.htm
http://www.drake.edu/artsci/faculty/sshulman/NDU/
http://www.drake.edu/artsci/faculty/sshulman/ITR/digitalcitizenship.ht

Dr. Stuart W. Shulman
Assistant Professor
Environmental Science and Policy Program
Drake University
2507 University -- Olin Hall
Des Moines, IA 50311
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (email)
515-271-4801 (phone)
515-271-2185 (fax)
http://www.drake.edu/artsci/faculty/sshulman/ (home page)

^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Past Messages, Discussion http://e-democracy.org/do ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To UNSUBSCRIBE instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***
*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***