*** Democracies Online Newswire -  http://e-democracy.org/do ***
***                                                          ***
*** Up to seven posts a week. To join over 2500 subscribers, ***
*** e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, in message:  sub do-wire   ***

I am getting settled in back at home base in Minneapolis after about
a month on the road.  I am still sorting through my e-mail and
gathering recent submissions.

If you have articles (particularly all of you who presented at AoIR,
APSA and other academic conferences), news items, conference
announcements, project updates etc. that you'd like to share with the
2600 DO-WIRE members, send them to:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't forward everything and sometimes mix things together to keep
within my seven posts a week rule.

Sincerely,
Steven Clift
Democracies Online Newswire
^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Past Messages, Discussion http://e-democracy.org/do ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To UNSUBSCRIBE instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***
*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***