Pour info autour du debat fr.ooo.org/doc ou doc/fr
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

Am Montag 03 Dezember 2007 23:24:38 schrieb lepennuisic:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a french contributor on the fr.openoffice.org part of the wiki, at
> this time of the development of the wiki, the question is :
>
> does french docs will be better in
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FR/ , or as a
> part of native lang projet in
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Fr.openoffice.org/Documentation ?
>
> What do dev-docs peoples think about it ?

if You want to be in the same direction as the de-section, You should use the
first alternative: Documentation/FR.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Content Developer OpenOffice.org: lang/DE
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris

--- End Message ---