Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> Greetings All;
>
> I have always been told I am a glutton for punishment and I am going to
> prove it once again. I firmly believe that we as a project need to
> provide documentation for our users. With this goal in mind I would like
> to propose that we get this effort underway again.
>
> To start with I propose that we concentrate on the Writer Guide and the
> introductory material to get it finished and announced to our user base.
> I will volunteer to take on the role of coordinator for this effort.
>
> I propose concentrating on Writer because it and Calc are most likely
> the most used of the applications and with limited resources it is best
> to put those out first.
>
> This will require a lot of communication but I feel it is an effort well
> worth undertaking.
>
> I look forward to hearing any and all responses.
>
> Regards
> Keith

As there have been no responses to this in two (2) weeks I have to
conclude that there is little or no interest in seeing this
documentation finished and released. This is truly disappointing.

I will continue to monitor this list in hopes that this effort can
either be re-started or re-configured to attract more active participants.

Regards
Keith