The Getting Started chapters GS1 - GS12 + the master document have had
AOOdoc.ott applied as the template. GS1 - GS3 include changes as suggested
by Keith or Dick. In hindsight, I should have commited GS2 and GS3
separately since they included Dick's suggested edits and had not been
previously pushed. I'm learning as I go!
Francis