F Campos Costero wrote:
  Dick & Keith,

I was about to post my version of the repaired figures for AOO41GS7 and I
saw Dick's version. His looks better than mine so I will not muddy the
waters with mine. My method was to copy the images to a Draw document,
delete the images and frames in the Writer document, and reinsert the
content.
Dick - Do you remember which figures were embedded as shapes? I am worried
that I have been doing something wrong in my editing.

Regards,
Francis

Dick and Francis;

Thank you both for looking at this. I will take a look at Dick's file.
Would it help if I put the list into Separate Issues in GitHub? That way as we grab them we can assign ourselves to them. That way we avoid duplication of effort.

Regards
Keith