I finished my review of the first three chapters of the Writer Guide. After
I pushed the commits, it occurred to me that I probably should have
accepted all of Keith's edits that were in place when I fetched the
documents. Does anyone object to a standard process of accepting all
previous Tracked Changes and making new commits only with new edits or
revisions of the previous ones? I have found that having a large number of
tracked changes makes documents unwieldy and even unstable.

Regards,
Francis