I am having difficulty compiling the Complete book for the Getting Started Guide. All the chapters except Chapter 1 (AOO41GS2) Compile perfectly. There is one figure in chapter 1 that does not come through properly. It is there in the Chapter file, but not the the complete book. If one of you could try to compile it and see if there is still a problem it would be greatly appreciated.

The way I have been doing it is to create a blank writer file from the AOO Template and then insert the chapters along with any manual breaks as needed, then at the top insert Aoo41GSFrontMatter.odt which contains the Tittle Page, Copyright Page and a blank TOC.

Thank a lot for the help

Regards
Keith