F Campos Costero wrote:
On Mon, May 22, 2023 at 8:54 AM F Campos Costero <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Sun, May 21, 2023 at 12:07 PM Keith N. McKenna <
keith.mcke...@comcast.net> wrote:

<snip>
On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 11:21 AM F Campos Costero <
fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Francis;

Thank you for looking into this. The files to be used are all at the top
level. The ones in ForWiki, already have all the front matter in them
and are strictly to create the PDFs and chapter files for distribution
on the mwiki.

The problem was with figure 4 in AOO41GS2, which would be figure 5 in
the complete book.

If you can correct whatever you find and finish compiling the book it
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Keith

Hi Keith

  I'll try to compile the whole text and see how it goes.
Francis

Keith,
I compiled all of the AOO41GS#.odt files into a file named AllChapters.odt.
I had to reinsert a figure or two in most of the chapters. After saving it
and taking a break, I scrolled through the whole document looking for
missing figures both among the numbered figures in frames and the in-line
images that show individual toolbar icons. That was very tedious, so I'm
not highly confident I didn't miss anything. However, I didn't see any
missing figures. There is a comment on page 251 that needs to be resolved.
I'm not sure what you would like for the next step. I could just push the
AllChapters file (with a different name?) to the top level folder of the
repository, or I can make it available separately.
Regards,
Francis

Francis;

For now, since there are questions to be resolved, push it to the Review folder as AOO41GS.odt.
Again thank you for helping to get this straightened out.

Regards
Keith