In seeing the stylesheets the FreeBSD uses to generate their documentation I
came across the use of Tidy. I've downloaded it and added the corresponding
line to my Makefile. I am using XSLTproc when working with the 1.48
stylesheets, how can I apply tidy to each of the chunks generated before
doing any other processing? The fragment of the Stylesheet is listed below

Thanks,
Carlos

stories-chunk :
        @echo "Generating chunked content";
        @xsltproc --param html.ext "'.html'" xsl/xhtml/cal-chunk.xsl
stories.xml
        @echo "Done Chunking content";
# How do you make the line below work
#       @tidy *.html > *.html
        @mv *.html stories;
        @echo "Moved chunks to their directory";

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....for you are crunchy and  taste
good with ketchup and mayonnaise.."