Hello,

I'm planning to use DocBook to write a tutorial for the LEDA library (Library of Efficient Data Types and Algorithms).

In this tutorial I will present many quite long code examples. i.e. source files of about 100 lines.

I've just learned how I can include an external code file with something like

This markup always include the file as a whole - but sometimes I want to include only a part of a file, for example the C++ class definitons, then explain them, and later include hte rest of the code.

Is there a way to do this with DocBook and one of its tools?

Greetings,
Joachim