  From: Dishaa
  To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
  Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:59 AM
  Subject: [docbook-apps] Error while recovering Images

  HI All,

  I am getting the following error while trying to have a image next to Note.

  Error while recovering Image Informations (file:/.../.../Note.gif) :
/.../.../Note.gif (No such file or directory).

  This same image was printing just fine sometime ago. I use FOP.

  Commands to create the .fop file
  xsltproc --xinclude --output RepGuide.fo /home/dganapathy/Fo.xsl
Report_Publishing_UsersGuide_V06.xml

  Command to create the .pdf file

  /u01/localapp/fop/product/fop-0.20.5/fop.sh -fo RepGuide.fo -pdf RepGuide.pdf

  Can anyone tell me what is happening. Due to this issue images on the header
are not appearing either!

  Thanks, DIshaa