To: "Thomas Schraitle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ...but no template matches.

You wrote you don't use a customization layer so I suppose it has
something to do with a missing namespace or the like. Do you use
XIncludes?

No, I don't.

I grepped all of the stylesheets - the string "citebibloid" does not occur at all. Is it possible that not all of the DocBook 5.0 elements are supported yet by DocBook XSL?