Hello,

where did the DocBook developers get the basic CALS DTD file from before
they modified its defined entities for use within the DocBook DTD?

It seems like I just cannot find that "original" DTD file anywhere on
the web - either it's already the DocBook-modified version, or I end up
on OASIS's pages where they talk about it all over the place and are
having HTML-ified and annotated versions of what looks like the original
DTD file, but there's no place where I can download that pure file in itself!

If anyone has a link to it, that would be highly appreciated.

Christian