Russell Seymour wrote:
Camille,

That worked brilliantly, thanks.

Great, actually I had never thought about it before, but I guess that's something that could be generalized and possibly included by default in the docbook XSL.

What's the others experience with this kind of requirement? (as a replacement to SGML ENTITY...)
What system did you use? Xinclude?

Camille.
Russell