dear list

I have been using/creating a customisation layer to create a house- style for our documentation projects.

I have reached a point where i am trying to modify my title page and chapter heading using this customisation layer.

I am trying to place the version number on the front page (<releaseinfo> tag).

I am also trying to place the chapter names on the right hand side and in a different format then default. E.g. instead of Chapter 1. Introduction i would like to have
a big 1 on on one line and Introduction on a second.

with regards
bram