I've tried using David Cramer's title page customizations inside my
own fo customization xls for Docbook 5 (the non-namespace version) but
am getting errors like the following:

Element para in namespace 'http://docbook.org/ns/docbook' encountered
in chapter, but no template matches.
Element xref in namespace 'http://docbook.org/ns/docbook' encountered
in para, but no template matches.

I've tried adding the following lines in the root node:

  xmlns:db="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
  exclude-result-prefixes="db"

The only major changes I made to his xsl was to eliminate the "rx:"
pieces (including the  "<xsl:if ...>...</xsl:if>" chunk) and point to
my local master docbook style sheets.

I have run the files through my oxygenxml debugger and got no obvous
errors (that assumes I know what I'm looking for, though, and I've
never used it before).

My xsl worked before I added his lines.  Any help would be appreciated

Regards,

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida