  From: gpev...@aol.com
  To: deannel...@aol.com ; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
  Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 7:03 AM
  Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Segmented list issue with FOP

  Dean:

  For what it is worth, I have also seen very similar errors - but definately
not using a segmented list,
  Using DocBook XSL 1.75.2, FOP 0.95
  same warning, and error message about proportional column width, and though
not a segmented list it was in some other sort of list and/or a table.
  Process did not fail, and I was able to produce PDF. I thought it might be an
issue with the FOP rendering, not the XML code.
  Your code looks fine to me.

   For what its worth....

  /Gregorio