  From: Cramer, David W (David)
  To: DocBook Apps
  Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 10:53 AM
  Subject: [docbook-apps] Changing default olink behavior

  Hi there,

  I would like to change the behavior of olinks so that by default the default
olink text from the olink database is used instead of the link text (the
contents of the olink element). However, I would like the writer to be able to
specify individual cases that the link text should be used. I can think of easy
ways to do this (e.g. I already preprocess the source, so I could just prune
the link text unless it has some flag like xrefstyle="use.olink.text"), but I
was wondering if there's a supported or better way.

  Thanks,

  David