Hello,

I am happy to announce that a new version of oXygen XML Editor is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

One of the new features in version 12 is support for DocBook conditional text processing. This allows to easily set profiling attribute values, organize sets of values in profiling sets and then switch between profiling sets to have the oXygen Author render the included content and fade out the excluded content.

This is presented also in a video demonstration:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/DocBook_Profiling.html

For the complete list of new features and details please see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

Best Regards,
George
--