To: "Bob Stayton" <b...@sagehill.net>
Cc: "Docbook Apps Help list" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: qanda listings in html output

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 13:07, Bob Stayton <b...@sagehill.net> wrote:
Hi,
I think this is more of a browser problem than an HTML coding problem.
Using <p> inside a table cell is commonly done, and should not create extra
space at the top of the table cell. Only Firefox pushes the qanda number
down to the second line. Neither Internet Explorer or Chrome do that. Does
anyone know of any other browsers that have this problem?

Bob, I don't have any complaint now that I went to the xhtml--the
label problem doesn't exist.  However, as I said in my last nessage,
my only complaint now is the spacing between entries is way too much
and I can't figure out how to reduce it. I've tried inputs in the css
and negative cellpadding through the dbhtml PIs to no avail.

This occurs with firefox, google, and IE 8.

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida
USA