To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 7:13 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] olinking to varlistentry with indexterm inside term

Hi,

Let's consider the following XML fragment:

     <varlistentry xml:id="border-color">
       <term>border-color</term>
       <listitem>
         <para>Specifies the color of all four borders of an element.</para>
       </listitem>
     </varlistentry>

When I use <olink targetptr="border-color"/>, then the link to the
varlistentry is created properly.
Now, if there is an indexterm element like this:

     <varlistentry xml:id="border-color">
       <term>
         <indexterm xml:id="id8856773342938128">
           <primary>themes</primary>
           <secondary>border style properties</secondary>
           <tertiary>border-color</tertiary>
         </indexterm>border-color</term>
       <listitem>
         <para>Specifies the color of all four borders of an element.</para>
       </listitem>
     </varlistentry>

then the same <olink targetptr="border-color"/> does not generate a
link, even though it properly outputs the label, i.e. "border-color"
text.

Any ideas what's wrong with my docbook page?

Robert