Hello,

I found the parameter "keep.relative.image.uris" which reduces my
complexity. This way I have to copy the images only to one location
relatively to the build.xml. I would be still nicer if I could configure the
FOP task to use a  path relative to the .fo file but I assume this is not
really a question for the docbook mailing list.

Thanks to everyone.

Best regards, Lars