  From: daniel.ke...@finaris.de
  To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:03 AM
  Subject: [docbook-apps] Table of Content: Wrong space between Label/ number
and title

  Hello,

  another problem occurred:

  The elements of the TOC have wrong spacings between the label/number and the
title:
  Basically it looks like this (a bit exaggerated):

  1.1                         XYZ
  1.2                                   XYZ
  1.3                               XYZ
  1.4                            XYZ

  The only modification to the TOC is that now it is 1.1 instead of 1.1. . Have
you seen this before and is there any solution to it? As said before, the TOC
is pretty much still default and the changes occur on the same level.

  I hope i pointed out correctly what the problem is;)

  Thanks for the support!

  Liebe Grüße
  Daniel Keyes

  Disclaimer
  The information contained in this e - mail and any attachments
  ( together the "message") is intended for the addressee only and may
  contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received
  the message by mistake please delete it and notify the sender and do
  not copy or distribute it or disclose its contents to anyone.

  FINARIS Financial Software Partner GmbH
  Sömmerringstr. 23, 60322 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
  Registered at Frankfurt/Main, HRB 52873

  Managing Directors:
  Dipl. Inf. Hermann Friebel, Dipl. Ing. Kai Bächle, Dipl. Inf. Werner Märkl