Hi,

have you tried putting the title outside the <info> tag?
Like:
<structure xml:id="guide">
                <output renderas="article"/>
                <title>My Article Title</title>
                <module renderas="section">

I use it that way with the same toolchain and it works for me.

Robert

On 06/07/2013 10:41 AM, gra...@heliocentrik.net wrote:
Hi there,
I'm using version 1.78.1 of the DocBook stylesheets to generate articles
from DocBook assembly. Which is nice! But here's my problem: top-level
element titles are missing from the output.

Given this structure, the output is lacking its top-level element title
(in this case, the article title):

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<assembly xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";>
        <resources xml:base="topics/reference">
     </resources>
        <structure xml:id="guide">
                <output renderas="article"/>
                <info>
                        <title>My Article Title</title>
                </info>
                <module renderas="section">
                        <info>
                                <title>My Section</title>
                        </info>
                        <module resourceref="guide-articles"/>
                        <module resourceref="guide--lists"/>
                </module>
                <module resourceref="guide-thing1"/>
                <module resourceref="guide-thing2"/>
                <module resourceref="guide-thing3"/>
        </structure>
</assembly>

Here's the snipped output of assemble.xsl:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0"
xml:id="guide">
        <section>
                <section version="5.0">
                        <info>
                                <title
                                xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
                                xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
                                xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";
                                xmlns:mml="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML";
                                xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
                                xmlns:db="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";>Thing
                                1</title>
                        </info>
                        <para>The text of thing1</para>

I don't quite understand how it could miss out this detail.

I'm using xsltproc to run the stylesheet transformation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Graeme