From: Eric Nordlund
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:20 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] How do I style a list of tables?

Hello. I have a docbook -> PDF transformation that is looking pretty good, but
the List of tables/procedures/examples is styled differently than the rest of
the table of contents. Is there a way for me to make these lists inherit the
margins from the TOC?

Also, I want to customize the generated text for the labels in these lists. Can
anyone give me some hints on where to change values for my customization layer?

Thanks!

Eric Nordlund

Customer Documentation and Training

Cray Inc.