Hello,

I produce DocBook manuals in WebHelp and PDF format using an adapted
docbkx-maven-plugin for generation which uses the XSLT templates in version
1.76.1.
I have an customization layer for PDF and WebHelp generation.  Now I want to
use profiling. With PDF everything is fine. I have my customized XSL file which
imports profile-docbook.xsl.
Unfortunately, it does not work with WebHelp. I have my customization XSL file
which , at the moment, imports the webhelp.xsl style sheet via

  <xsl:import href="urn:docbkx:stylesheet/webhelp.xsl"/>

Now, I'm not sure which (and how) stylesheets I have to import for profiling.
I've tried for example <xsl:import
href="urn:docbkx:stylesheet/xhtml/profile-chunk.xsl"/>
but this does not work.
So, can anyone tell me please which style sheets  I have to import and how the
import statement has to look??

Regards,
Michael

Dr. Michael Fritsch
Technical Editor
tel +49.40.325587.214
fax +49.40.325587.999
michael.frit...@coremedia.com<mailto:michael.frit...@coremedia.com>
CoreMedia AG
content | conversation | conversion
Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 18
20459 Hamburg, Germany
www.coremedia.com<http://www.coremedia.com/>
Executive Board: Gerrit Kolb (CEO), Dr. Klemens Kleiminger (CFO)
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Florian Matthes (Chairman)
Trade Register: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HR B 76277