A copyright date does NOT change  in individual modules simply because a
new release has been issued.
The copyright date would be changed in individual supplied code modules to
include a year e.g. hyphenated such as 2010-2103  if minor changes occurred
to the module during those intervening years.
If on the other hand major changes were made that warranted the need to set
a new baseline for a copyright, that is when you would use a comma
delimited date such as 2010- 2012, 2013