Hello,

I advise the XSL-FO converter from XMLMind:
http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/
It's reasonably priced and does a very good job.

However one limitation is that the output is made out of XSL-FO so all
the structure information is lost (basically the Word output does not
use styles)

HTH,

*NeoDoc*
*Camille Bégnis*