I'm surprised nobody has put together a Linux VM image with Git and Docbook
etc.

The reason people fork out $2000 plus for RoboHelp is that it kind of works out
of the box.

I'd happily pay a few thousand a year for a subscription to a hosted or
packaged Docbook environment if the results looked as good as some of the
better examples provided.

Sent from my iPhone