Probably not the solution you're looking for, but we have used dblatex
   http://dblatex.sourceforge.net
(not to be confused with the older db2latex). For our use case--grammars of foreign languages, with mixed languages and scripts (Arabic, Bengali, Thaana)--it was probably the only solution. But if you're not familiar with LaTeX, tweaking it might be a steep learning curve.