This is just a little reminder that the deadline for mentoring organization applications is drawing near (march 8th - 12th: http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/timeline)

We have had some discussion on possible tasks, and even a temporary wiki set up for this purpose (http://docbook.xmlpress.net).

Even though, I'm afraid it isn't quite clear whether to move forward or not, and in particular, who is in charge of this. I'd be happy to help, as I have participated as mentor a couple of times in the past), but I'm not able to lead the effort, mostly because I'm not a docbook (core) developer myself.

Yet I think this presents a great opportunity to a) spread the word about DB, b) help work on issues and features that core developers haven't enough time to address themselves.

Norm, Dave, Bob, et al.: Do you think this is worthwhile ?

Thanks,
        Stefan