Hi Tim,
V5.0 is the stable version to use for production environments.

The 5.1's are in beta, i.e. still subject to changes, and will also have to go through a "Candidate release" stage before being ready for production. You may also want to read up on the compatibility of release versions : http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/ch01.html#bwcompat

HTH
Nathalie

Tim Arnold schrieb:
Hi again,
Thanks to David Cramer for pointing out that the newest stylesheets are version 1.76.1; Now for the DocBook 5 RELAXNG spec: I see 5.0 and 5.1b2 are available --should I get the latest or the one marked 'current'?
_http://www.docbook.org/schemas/5x_
I know that sounds silly. But my guess is 5.1b2 fixes some bugs from 5.0. thanks,
--Tim Arnold