  From: Brendan DeTracey
  To: pla...@ieee.org
  Cc: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
  Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 6:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [docbook] pdf/html element customization - line breaks

  I suppose I will manually backslash and linebreak for both html and pdf. I
now see that others have had to do this (Appendix A ,example A-7 from Advanced
Bash Scripting at Linux Documentation Project. Manual backslash in both html
and pdf versions.)

  Now if only I could stop pdf from line-breaking filename elements. Any help
with this?

  Thanks,
  Brendan