  From: Brendan DeTracey
  To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
  Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:42 PM
  Subject: [docbook] List of Tables in html but not pdf

  Hello,

  I successfully get a list of tables in html with the following in a custom
common.xsl:

      <xsl:param name="generate.toc">
          article   toc,title,figure,table
      </xsl:param>

  But I get no LoT with pdf. Stylesheet versions are listed below:

  fo
  $Id: toc.xsl 8323 2009-03-12 22:52:17Z bobstayton $

  html
  $Id: toc.xsl 8421 2009-05-04 07:49:49Z bobstayton $

  If there a simple answer to this or might it be a quirk of DobuDish?

  Thanks,
  Brendan