On 02/12/2016 05:12 PM, Dave Pawson wrote:
> Yes - but it's such a hard task for the first time Markus?
> Especially if you're new to it all.
>
> (Aside) I'm still sad that James Clarks nxml-mode won't run
> and we're left with the 'proper' one, which is basically
> html

And doesn't provide anywhere near the editorial facilities that
psgml-mode and xxml-mode do. Admittedly they only use DTDs, but I'm in
the fortunate position of having clients and users who don't need W3C
Schemas.

If I win the Lottery I will hire an elisp programmer to bring it up to
date, fix a few bugs, and enable Schemas :-)

///Peter