On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:22:23 -0400 (EDT)
"Justin C. Sherrill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is weird. Tried also with Opera (my default browser is FF 2.0.0.3) and it
shows less editing options and displays in Hungarian, IE also displays in
Hungarian but using it I can at least do GUI editing (where I can paste the
source that I saved). However, with IE I also get 'module' object has no
attribute 'ExpatError' when I try to save or switch between editing modes.
I hate moinmoin. :-(
--
Gergo Szakal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */