On Fri, October 22, 2010 10:48 pm, Siju George wrote:

> Ok i will do that. need to learn wiki editing ;-)
> I did the html stuff because it was easy and justin said it is doable.

HTML is OK - the wiki will handle both.  It's nicer to have it all in one
language, and Markdown (the 'wiki language') is actually pretty easy to
read, as it's supposed to effectively match plain text markup, so to
speak.

Markdown is documented here:

http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax

There's also ikiwiki-specific information on the Formatting Help page.
It's available whenever you're editing a wiki page, linked at the bottom.

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/ikiwiki/formatting/