As you might know, we have a Twitter account -
https://twitter.com/apache_httpd

I believe, at the moment, it's just me and Jim that have the keys to
this, and it's mostly a ghost town. We announce releases there, and
occasionally respond to comments from other accounts.

I would like for us to do more with Twitter to get the word out that
we're doing cool things, but could use some help brainstorming what
kinds of things we should put there. I don't think we need something
every day, but having something a couple of times a week seems a good
cadence to aim for.

Anyone have a passion for this?

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@redhat.com