Hi Jonathon,

On Wed Nov 03 2010 11:19:56 GMT-0700 (PDT)  jonathon wrote:

All:

Between the talk about LibreOffice branding, and creating documentation
for LibreOffice, has anybody considered the template to be used for
LibreOffice Documentation?

@ Do we use the same template as OOoAuthors, with the following changes:
* Replace the OpenOffice.org logo with the LibreOffice logo;
* Replace the OOo Blue colour scheme with the LibreOffice branding palette;

My personal feeling is that we do this. Easier in the long term to just changes than to completely redo with work. May as well start from scratch if we do that.

Andy

--
E-mail to documentation+h...@libreoffice.org for instructions on how to