Hi Jean, :-)

In any case, I don't really understand what prompted you to respond in
such a harsh and impolite manner, but I do think that you should try
to maintain a certain level of courtesy and friendliness in what you
post, please.

Otherwise I will have the list moderator remove you from the list..... ROFL...

David Nelson