On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 09:28:04 +0800
David Nelson <comme...@traduction.biz> wrote:

> I've applied a short-term fix... Can you please try again?

 It worked. Writer Guide 3.3 chapters 4 - 6 are now in Company
 Home/LibreOffice Documentation/Writer Guide 3.3. Also, the 'Add
 Content' button is now visible for me in that space.

 My question now is, even though there was no true folder system like
 that which Jean detailed on the documentfoundation website, there was a
 matrix that helped us (me? haha) envision a proper workflow.

 Would that be something for which the 'Spaces' area could be utilized?
 Perhaps create 4 spaces per guide - Drafts, Feedback, Proofing and
 Publish - with the documents being shuffled about between those spaces
 as they progress?

 Just thinking aloud here, but if so would that mean we would 1)
 download the doc, 2) perform our task, 3) upload the doc and then 4)
 move the doc to the new 'Space'?

-- jdc