I understand (and it is in the Install procedures I wrote)  that the "easy"
way is to graphically install anything in Linux now, but what if that fails
or you want the bleeding edge? This Documentation is for the 0,5% that will
ever need it.

That is what documentation is for anyways, being a Debian user myself I
don´t read ANY DOCUMENTATION unless I can´t get something to work without
effort in the first place. But when I DO need documentation I expect it to
be complete and *just work*.

But as I said before ... this was my first Documentation draft ... and any
help improving it will be apreciated, thanks again for the feedback ;)

Rogerio