On Tue Jan 18 2011 12:50:16 GMT-0800 (PST)  David Nelson wrote:
Hi, :-)

I asked Florian to assign me the domain name alfresco.libreoffice.org
but I don't think he's willing to do that.

If you're happy working with me on the Alfresco site, we can either
keep the same domain name - documentation.traduction.biz - or I can
rename the site as libreoffice.traduction.biz.

In any case, I am perfectly happy to maintain the site as a resource
for the docs team.

But if the fact that it's not an official TDF resource is a problem
for you, then I perfectly understand. In any case, I'd be interested
to hear your points of view on this?

David Nelson

Hi David,

Thanks for your hard work, on this and the main web site.

I would say that it makes no difference where it is "Official" or not, OOo manuals are produced working from a non-official web site. If you wish to keep the site then do as you wish. I am sure it will not matter to those working from it.

My 2cents.

Andy