On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 19:52 +0100, Andreas Mantke wrote:

> Am Freitag, 21. Januar 2011, 09:39:58 schrieb Jean Hollis Weber:
> > Except for Chapter 1, which I am working on, I think the Draw Guide can
> > be converted to LibO now, if someone wants to. In fact, you could
> > probably use Chapter 1 as is; I'm thinking of adding some info to it re
> > printing and searching, but otherwise the changes are mainly in some
> > pix, which would have to be redone for LibO anyway.
>
> is there a URL (on ODFAuthors) for the finished chapters of the Draw Guide?
> I'll have
> a look into it.

The published OOo3.2 chapters (in English) are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/openoffice.org/english/userguide3/draw3/published-v3.2

No one has updated them for OOo3.3. My earlier note was very unclear: I
meant to say that I don't think anything needs to be changed between
OOo3.2 and OOo3.3 except one or a few screen captures. I don't know what
(if any) other changes are needed for LibO.

I also do not know if there is a German translation of the OOo3.2 Draw
Guide, or any other translations.