Hi, :-)

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 05:40, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org> wrote:
> I understand (and share) David's remarks that Alfresco is a superior
> system, but I think Italian volunteers would like to maybe try it at a
> later stage, and for the time being just move to odfauthors.org when
> oooauthors.org is migrated there.

Andrea, whenever the Italian NL team wants to do docs work there, we
can duplicate the existing docs workflow of the English team and we
could maybe do some great work together. Although if you prefer to
work in complete independence from the English effort, you'd obviously
be free to do so as well.

If you guys are interested in doing other areas of localization, we'll
be really pleased to work on a dedicated workflow for that - this work
could benefit other interested NL teams, too.

David Nelson