Le 28/01/11 05:31, Hal Parker a écrit :

Hi all,

I have since modified Hal's contribution to include a brief discussion
about a quirk of the current LangPack installer whereby it will not
appear in the foreground if other application windows are open. This can
be confusing for the unaware, as the only indication that anything is
happening is that an icon starts jumping up and down in the dock, which
is not the first place one would necessarily look.

As this behaviour is caused by an error in the AppleScript used for
installation of the LangPack, I have also filed a bug and included a
corrected script which does bring the installation window to the
foreground. However, this correction will only be included in future
releases of LibreOffice, as I doubt that the Langpacks will be rebuilt
in-between.

Alex